The legendary Senator Ride
Let’s face it, New Zealand can throw some ugly conditions our way. That’s why when we SENATOR design and build boats, comfort is king. With higher cabin heights and stable great-riding hulls, you’ll always feel safe and secure in a Senator.
When comparing boats, look at the real measure. At Senator we measure the true length of the boat, we don’t include the over-hangs to make our boats seem longer than they are. More boat for your buck!
We know that every boatie has different needs. That’s why a standard Senator comes with all of the ‘must-haves’ to ensure the utmost safety and usability. Then we put you in control of the ‘nice-to-haves’ that will make the boat just right for YOU.
We have have had this RH650 built with the “Serious” Offshore customer in mind,
This package includes;
– Senator RH650 Hard Top with all standard features
– 6mm hull sheet upgrade
– Upgraded Fuel Tank to 330ltrs
– Dual battery system
– Additional windscreen wiper PORT
– Full bow rail upgrade
– Large bait board
– Full SEADEK to Floor, Gunnels & Enclosed Transom
– Seat box with Icey Tek Esky to Portside
– Extended rear platforms with cages & ladder
– Rod safety tether points
– Fully Welded in drink holders
– RADAR Wing
– Cabin door – forward bulkhead [sliding & lockable]
– Stereo console – full width [overhead]
– Walk through transom with Fully Plumbed Livebait Tank
– Hydraulic steering
– Windscreen wiper STB
– High Back Bolster seats on swivel/slides
– Full bump rail
– Hardtop roof overhang extended by 200mm
– 9 rod rocket launcher on hardtop with thru wing
– Toughened glass windscreen & 2 x sliding wheelhouse windows, tinted
– Grab rails on rear of wheelhouse & under roof
– Deck wash pick-up & valve
– Full width trim tab plates
– 4 alloy rod holders – welded
– Welded alloy bollards & cleats
– Boarding platforms x 2, handrails & ladder
– Cabin hatch with perspex window
– Cabin shelves
– 2 x lower cockpit shelves, 2 x mid cockpit shelves
– Dash handrail
– Padded bunks in cabin with storage underneath
– King/Queen Seat box STB, King/Queen esky Seat box PORT
– Helm & passenger footrests
– Portofino style transom
– Self draining anchor locker with provision for drum anchor winch and access hatch
– Fair lead & roller
– GPS aerial mount on roof
– 5-year warranty on hull
– Built to survey standards
– 5 x “FOAM FILLED”, Pressure tested and sealed Buoyancy chambers giving reserve buoyancy
– Senator fuel breather system
– Large transom storage area with hatch covers
– Lined cabin, dash & wheelhouse
– Bilge pump.
– Navigation Lights
– LECTRA TABs Auto Retract.
– Garmin EchoMAP Ultra 125sv combo GPS/chartplotter fitted with an External GARMIN GPS Antenna.
– Garmin VHF 115i Marine Radio
– Stressfree Midi Standard Drum Winch with SARCA Anchor
– Yamaha F200XC 4 Stroke Outboard, S/S prop, CL5 Gauge
– GFAB Tandem Axle, 3500KG Rated Custom Built Trailer
Priced at $178,867 inc GSt.
## Standard Packages from $132,500** Based on a Standard RH650, Yamaha F200XC ad GFAB Trailer.
Note: * All information, specifications, and sale prices are subject to change without notice. Photos are a representation of the boat only, and may include options not included as standard. For the latest information please contact us for details.
Contact us for pricing, includes standard boat features, plus options/upgrades fitted listed above; Yamaha F200XC Four Stroke; 3500KG Rated GFAB Boat Trailer; Basic Safety Gear Kit; South Australian Boat & Trailer Rego; Pre-delivery & Water Test. Contact us for further details.