Please note this item may not necessarily be in stock. Please contact us to confirm.
The F200 is the flagship outboard in Yamaha’s big four-cylinder range, delivering an extremely powerful engine in a highly compact and lightweight package. Suitable for a wide range of applications, this 2.8 litre, four-stroke engine is not only the lightest in its class, but delivers an unbelievably smooth and quiet operation.
The F200 comes with variable camshaft timing, which boosts low and mid-range torque for improved acceleration and overall performance. This exceptional outboard also comes with the option of a mechanical throttle or a ‘fly-by-wire’ Digital Electronic Control (DEC) throttle. The DEC offers an extremely smooth and simple operation, making time spent on the water even more enjoyable. This engine is an ideal choice for re powers and due to its slimline shape is also perfect for twin outboard setups.
- Technical Specifications
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC VCT Direct Action In-Line 4
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 96 x 96.2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l):
- Displacement (cc): 2785.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V – 50A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 1.86 : 1 (Counter Rotating Prop Available)
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Remote Control
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Standard
- Command Link Gauges: Standard
- Transom Height (mm [inch]): L: 516 [20.3] | X: 643 [25.3]
- Dry Weight (kg): L: 221 | X: 222