Please note this item may not necessarily be in stock. Please contact us to confirm.
The next-generation F90 is a direct-evolution of the previous 1.5 litre model, delivering increased fuel-efficiency, reduced-weight and improved performance. Filling an important place in Yamaha’s class-leading mid-range line-up, the new F90 delivers the perfect power option for the large number of Aussie built boats that have a maximum hull rating of 90 horsepower.
The four-cylinder, 16-valve, SOHC 1.8L marine engine, is not only 10KGs lighter, but an increase in displacement over the previous generation 1.5L engine aids in a richer torque-band. The reduction in weight and improved compactness has been achieved through the adoption of a single overhead camshaft valve-train, delivers smooth and efficient performance only seen in 16-valve, four-cylinder engines of this size. The new F90 delivers a 10% improvement in fuel-efficiency and a significant reduction in noise, through improved engine unit rigidity, muffler redesign and the addition of an intake silencer. The Yamaha F90 is compatible with Yamaha’s range of Command-Link gauges, while its NMEA2000 compatibility allows for easy integration with third-party multi-function displays, GPS and fish finders.
- Technical Specifications
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 16 Valve SOHC In-line 4 Cylinder
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 81 X 88.9
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l):
- Displacement (cc): 1832.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000 – 6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet sump
- Alternator Output: 12V – 35A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 2.15 : 1
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Mechanical Control (Optional Tiller Handle Available)
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional
- Transom Height (mm [inch]): L: 516 [20.3] | X: 643 [25.3]
- Dry Weight (kg): L: 162 | X: 166