Please note this item may not necessarily be in stock. Please contact us to confirm.
Yamaha has built an enviable reputation for building highly reliable, technology driven, big horsepower engines. We have now taken this to the extreme with the release of the all-new V8 425 XTO (Extreme offshore) outboard.
This beast of an engine has been designed from the ground up to deliver maximum power and thrust. Powered by a big bore, 5.6 litre, naturally aspirated engine, the XTO Offshore opens up a whole new class of large outboard driven boats, delivering a more reliable, fuel efficient and premium quality engine solution. The XTO Offshore is not only our most powerful outboard, it is also our most technologically advanced, with the introduction of Yamaha’s first fully integrated power system.
This system combines a revolutionary fully integrated electric steering system, with our premium CL7 multifunction display, advanced ‘drive-by-wire’ throttle controls and Helm Master joystick docking and positioning controls – creating a truly effortless boating experience. Other key features include an in-water gear lube change system, oversized rugged gear case and hardened gears, massive 90 Amp power-generation system and large diameter XTO OS high thrust prop. Presented in a very stylish, compact and powerful looking package, this outboard is sure to be the envy of every boat owner.
- Technical Specifications
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 32 Valve DOHC Direct V8
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 96 x 96
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l):
- Displacement (cc): 5559.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 90 Amp high Output Alternator
- Gear Ratio: 1.79 (25/14)
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Steer By Wire
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional
- Transom Height (mm [inch]): X: 640 [25.1] | U: 767 [30.1] | E: 894 [35.1]
- Dry Weight (kg): X: 442 | U: 453 | E: 463